Friday, June 24, 2011

A Weird Marriage Proposal

A Boy Writes A Letter To A Girl:

Image source: teachingwill.com
Most worthy of your estimation, after a long consideration and much meditation, I have an inclination to become your relation. As for my qualification, I have passed matriculation without any hesitation and with very little preparation. What do you say to the solemnization of our marriage celebration according to the tradition of the present generation? I shall make preparations to improve my situation and such obligation is worthy of consideration. 

Thanking you in anticipation and with devotion, I remain victim of your fascination!



The Girl Replies Back:

Image Source: archives.tcj.com
Dear Mr. victim of my fascination, congratulation for you lengthy narration which is full of affection but is aimed at an affliction for the combination, which on examination, I find is a fine presentation of your ambition. You have passed the matriculation with little preparation but what about my graduation after a long botheration. So, improve your situation in the field of education and make an application for entrance of post graduation. The minimum qualification for the consideration of marriage vocation will be a good education.

No comments:

Post a Comment